The Role-Players Internet Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Role-Players Internet Palace

Just talk about role-playing!

You are not connected. Please login or register

..:Same Gender School:..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1..:Same Gender School:.. Empty ..:Same Gender School:.. Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 am

SmileGymnast

Rules

No cussing
No harrassment
Everything else is A-OK!

Form:

Name:
Description:
personality:
Other:

Last edited by SmileGymnast on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

2..:Same Gender School:.. Empty Re: ..:Same Gender School:.. Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 am

SmileGymnast

[[I dedicated this to a good friend. Wink]]

3..:Same Gender School:.. Empty Re: ..:Same Gender School:.. Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am

lauren

(Wink Also ignore my double-post on the other thread; accidentally replied again Razz)

Name: Laura Ingrahm
Description: Light brown hair with inch-long layers in the back, sidebangs in the front. Just over 5 feet. Big, blue eyes, which have nay people's definition of beautiful. Pimples.
personality: Insecure of herself. Laughing, bubbly, but gets sad a lot.
Other: nothing

4..:Same Gender School:.. Empty Re: ..:Same Gender School:.. Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 am

SmileGymnast

lauren wrote:(Wink Also ignore my double-post on the other thread; accidentally replied again Razz)

Name: Laura Ingrahm
Description: Light brown hair with inch-long layers in the back, sidebangs in the front. Just over 5 feet. Big, blue eyes, which have nay people's definition of beautiful. Pimples.
personality: Insecure of herself. Laughing, bubbly, but gets sad a lot.
Other: nothing
[[Also, I redid the form.]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum